compare and contrast the differences among sensation, perception, and cognition..
1. In your own words, compare and contrast the differences among sensation, perception, and cognition.
2. Select one method or procedure that is commonly used to study infant perception and cognition. Describe one study in which this method was used and explain the implication of the findings.
3. In your own words, identify and briefly describe each of Piaget’s stages of cognitive development.
4. Explain Vygotsky’s ideas on zone of proximal development, guided participation, and scaffolding, and how are they related.
5. Define executive function. Describe the specific cognitive skills that are involved with executive function, as well as how its various components develop
6. Discuss the process of human memory by differentiating between sensory register, working memory, short-term memory, and long-term memory.
7. What is the Flynn effect and how can it be used to support of refute the impact of genes and the environment on intelligence?
8. Describe the three components of Sternberg’s triarchic theory of intelligence. Then discuss the fourth element (a type of intelligence) that he added in recent years.
9. Describe the linguistic concepts of phonemes, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, prosody, and word segmentation.
10. How do neurobiologists, learning theorists, nature-oriented theorists, and interactionists explain the acquisition of language?
Please cite. There is no paragraph/page limit, simply answer the question comprehensively. You may use your notes (book) but your work must be original.