Clearly describes the health promotion/disease prevention problem specific to the target population..
- Clearly describes the health promotion/disease prevention problem specific to the target population.
- Explain how the selected problem applies to advanced practice in the student’s role option.
- Critically analyze the current literature related to interventions that address the problem related to communities from nursing, the sciences, and humanities.
- Select an appropriate health promotion/disease prevention theoretical framework that applies to the problem.
- Design an intervention to address the problem in the selected population/setting using appropriate epidemiological, social, and environmental assessments.
- Design an evaluation plan to measure efficacy of the proposed intervention.P(5.m)