Analyze accounting and reporting requirements for not-for-profit organizations.
· Analyze accounting and reporting requirements for not-for-profit organizations
· Evaluate specific transactions related to not-for-profit organizations
· Identify specific transactions related to governmental entities
· Improve research and oral and written communication skills, and reinforce ethical and professional business conduct
· Understand accounting and reporting requirements for governmental entities
How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in accounting? What risks or challenges might an accountant encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
Following review of Time’s 2002 Persons of the Year article, consider the challenges each woman faced in her respective work environment in relation to Gonzalez’s sentiment that “just because you have the rank [of leader], doesn’t mean you are one.”
Choose one of the women and companies featured within the Time magazine article. Conduct additional research and identify new resources as needed to answer the following questions:
How did the organizational culture at the institution promote or discourage unethical behaviors and whistle-blowing?
What did institutional leaders do to perpetuate or prevent these corrupt behaviors?