analysis of surveillance data collected for the risk assessment including sources of data (bibliographic databases, U.S government sources of data and peer reviewed evidence based findings);.
Assignment: Population Health Care Delivery Project: Community Risk Assessment
The four components of this Population Health Care Delivery Project include:
- community risk assessment;
- intervention development;
- implementation plan;
- evaluation plan.
In this unit you will complete the community risk assessment which is the first step in development of a Population Health Care Delivery Project.
This Assignment is used as the evaluation tool for Course Outcome 2: Summarize, based on the evidence, specific population health risks.
You will write a 3 page document (excluding the title and reference pages) which contains:
- demographic and social determinants for your population health;
- community infrastructure variables;
- analysis of surveillance data collected for the risk assessment including
- sources of data (bibliographic databases, U.S government sources of data and peer reviewed evidence based findings);
- data calculations; and
- criteria for assessing the quality and utility of the epidemiologic data.
- outcomes from the risk assessment related to the health of your target population;
- you must select one screening tool from one peer reviewed journal article and discuss the reliability and validity of the tool; and
- a minimum of five peer reviewed evidence based journal articles with findings relevant to your target population and selected epidemiological problem no older than 5 years.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format.