Labor and management relations
2.4 Research Brief on the topic of labor and management relations in faith-based organizations..
- Review Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 in The Labor Relations Process textbook.
- Write a research brief on the topic of labor and management relations in faith-based organizations.
- Be sure to include the following in your research brief:
- Should teachers at faith-based schools and professors at faith-based universities engage in collective bargaining? Why or why not?
- Should faith-based schools continue to have the right to hire based on certain bona fide occupational qualifications (BFOQ)?
- Should faith-based schools have the right to determine what benefits they offer their employees under their healthcare plan?
- A brief summary of each outside reference including what it has to say about the topic of labor-management relations in faith-based organizations.
- Use appropriate section headings to organize your brief.
- Your research brief should be 600-800 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must use APA 6th edition formatting. No Plagirism
- You must use, at a minimum, your textbook and three references from professional and/or peer reviewed journals for a total of three references. Note that non-professional/non-peer reviewed references will not count toward the reference requirement. To assist you in locating academic references the Campus Library Services at IWU provides access to an extensive academic library during your degree program. You can access online library resources or contact an OCLS librarian via the OCLS web site: http://www2.indwes.edu/ocls. Also, see OCLS available database resources at http://www2.indwes.edu/business_databases_handout.pdf.
The post 2.4 Research Brief on the topic of labor and management relations in faith-based organizations. appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
2.4 Research Brief on the topic of labor and management relations in faith-based organizations. was first posted on February 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm.
©2019 “Brainy Term Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at